Monday, May 11, 2009

happi besday to me!! ^^

tok..tok.., i woke up from my seat and opened d door. then, naf (one of my osm8) asked me d location of my office. err.. "cm pelik je! xpenah2 tnye aku ni" i talked to myself. then, suddenly they (mina, naf, and cilla) grabbed my hand and shouted "happi besday una!!" and suddenly i juz realized dat all of my face and hair were whitened by face powder. aduyaiii~~ "xtually, ktorgnk gune telur.. tp kesian kt una", cilla bgtau. heh, telurr??? thanx, God. they juz used face powder. and sempat lg naf snap my pic yg da cm hantu tu. LoL :P (but d picture won't b uploaded ere coz it's censored) and they hand in a present to me. a present bought by yani. yani..arigatou-ne~~ rilly2 appreciate it. u noe wut, i'd cried. not because of all of d 'bedak'. but.. b'coz sgt2 lah terharu. T_T
thanx to u guys... dear osm8 and to yani. and also thanx to azim coz' trying his best to comfort me all d nite. also thanks to all my friends yg wish.. xkirelah by sms (azim, munir, dedmen, desimesi and wani (even tho they dun noe my fon no. sanggup g carik.. T_T *terharu*), teng, peja, fyek, pia and ramai lg) ke.. facebook ke.. mirc ke.. by call (jakas, chaah-sanggup call from brunei tuuu.., and lutfy) ke and face to face.. millions of thanks to u guys!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

urmm..baru terbace blog..nk tgk gamba ema sbnrnyee tp xde plak..he he he he~~

urm..sori xde dpn mate mase nk bg adiah...aku kijo...so pass kt mina je..gomenne~~

jgn nanges2..aku cayang ko..muahs~