Saturday, November 10, 2007

tHe cHrOnOlOgY oF...lOvE?

the chronology... T_T

Look at the above pics. hurm, it is how my love relationship goes? nahh~~ i hope there is a best way it shud goes. but wut can i do??
when i found love, i hope i can touch it... i can feel it.. i can be honest to it... and the most important thing is i truly love him in a right way. but that never happen in my lyf [i dunnoe if it was happened in my lyf but then, i juz not realize it??] . isk~~so sad maa... :`( maybe i just not found my true love yet.hmmm, maybe...~ i think there is something that i did which is not met the expectation. hmmm, in term of wut eh?? is it my 'amal'? or i put less effort on it [err, wut i mean is on my relationship]?? or maybe it is just myself who are not committed with it??? or the way i handling my relationship was not correct?? or he was not mine??

haih...dunnoe lah. i can't think properly rite now. wut i know is i want touching the feel of the true love without having doubt towards him. seronok je when looks at others couple who are enjoying their relationship. i know, in each of the ralationship there must be what we called spices of love. what can we define as spices of love?? in my point of view, the spices of love: argument, jealousy, or some problem which can cause the couple 'gado2'. when we fights or argues with our loves one, it can increase ur syg. but, we must remember, jgn la alwiz gado laks. kene la syg2 selalu.. (eceyh~~cm dr. LOVE laks.ngeh3;P)

haih..when i can found my true love?? or i already found it, but in other hand i'm not appreciate him in a right way?oh, God..please help me. i hope one day i could find someone who are really love me and so do i. aminn..~

-Chronology Off-

No comments: