Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sad roManTic~

A girl and guy were speeding over 100
mph on the road on a motorcycle...

Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put
it on yourself? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day :( A
motorcycle had crashed into a building
because of brake failure. Two people
were on it, but only one had survived.

The truth was that halfway down the
road, the guy realized that his brakes
broke, but he didn't want to let the
girl know. Instead, he had her say she
loved him & felt her hug him one last
time, then had her wear his helmet so
that she would live even though it
meant that he would die.

No comments: