Thursday, December 27, 2007

Balasan

As a human being, should or shouldn't we hope for any rewards when we helped somebody else? The answer is NO right? So, when we helped our parents, siblings, friends and even somebody we don’t know, we should helped them genuinely. But, what have I done now? When helping my friend, I thought I really help them sincerely. But, at the end when it comes to my turn.. I want them to return back anything they owes me. Haih…ape nk jadi dgn diri aku ni? How to become a nice human being? How to become an extraordinarily nice girl? How, ek..

Hmm, enough for waiting any rewards from anybody. Just help them honestly, and at the end you will get anything that even you can’t expect. Thus, from now on lets be sincere, kindhearted and try to be a human that can easily forgive and forget anybody wrongdoing. Just think nobody is perfect and even you! So, learned from your own mistake and try not to do it again. Look into the mirror and go through all of your face. Try to look at your lips. How it look like when you feel uneasy and troubled? Ugly, right… therefore, just learned how to put a simple smile even though deep in your heart, you feel really hurt like no one cares about you.

Last word from me, SMILE :)

No comments: