Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nu lyf Nu pressure

ahh.. lame seyh xmencoretkan sumthing kt sini.
bukan nye xsudi ataupun membawa diri...
tp, ada kala nya masa tidak mengizinkan untuk mencatat diari.
eh, diari ke?
hihi :P
wanna noe bout mylyf??
haha~~

study
rite now..my lyf is full w/ pressure. so many thing need to be done. fyp..pdp..assignments...projects..tests..quizzes!!!
ahh, malas pk. but at the end still need to think bout it..
"naahh..giv me a break. and plz, dun put any pressure on me. i'm juz lyk a glass rite now." <-- my ym status msg. then one fella reply to my ym status and put this status on his ym "after the glass break..u can have a break, dear~" ouh, gosh!! i neva think of that situation... hahaha :D after all.. his status msg rilly make me feel better. it is lyk a joke which suddenly can hide on my sadness. thanx, my dear fren. love
can't stop to think about it. haih~ i noe... there r several people who were confessed to me. but then, da hati xb'knan. wut can i do kan. sumtime.. when i sat alone in my room, i felt lonely. yeah, i know that were my mistakes jugak when i dumped guys yg nk couple w/ me. But, i just wanna wait sum1 yg really love me and so do i. memilih?? yeah.. i'm too choosy to deal w/. who cares~ hahaha:P nway, tade la high taste sgt aku ni. i juz lyk an average guy w/ an average attitude. hik3, i noe to be an average is hard and nobody perfect..
till now, i dun 've a special person to be love w/. and searching?? nahhh. that's not sooo me..kuki~ xmo ah, searching2 ni. MALEH. hahahaha~ better i'm doing my research for fyp or pdp. dapat gaks markah instead of searching for nothing. maybe there is sumthing..tp, i noe at the end, the result will ne nothing.hihi~
there was one fren of mine.. he asking me, "eh..ko single ke?? xcaye ahh aku."
erk!!! asal lak xcaye weyh.. aku single r....! mengong ke hape aku nk ckp aku da kawen ke.. couple ke..cerai ke..madu ke.. padahal aku SINGLE. xbek tipu dowh~~ hahaha:P pelik aku..pesal la mamat nih xcaye yg aku nih single.. ramai je org yg cun2 xcouple [eh..jup2. nie aku nk kate aku cun ke?? hik3]
n one more thing. when i looked at my surrounding.. seeing a couple of lover. heh?? wutthe~~ org cmnih pon ley couple ke?? ayark!! xde insurans tol otak aku neh...hahaha:P nahh~ i didn't mean to insult her/him. cume cm xcaye org yg biasa2 or tade la cun/hensem ley couple. ahh..ape ade pada couple?
then, i'm asking my osm8. eh, asal dorg ley couple, aku tak dapt2 neh.. heh!
"b'coz.. u r too choosy dear.."
ayark!! aku lupe lak...hahhaa~
duhh...lek2 una.
xkemana pon kalo de jodoh.. ahha! ckp pasal jodoh.. xjupe lg la tu. calm down, dear. dun being such a desperate!! kui3~

family
aaaaaaa...rilly mish them so much!! dulu mase intern every week ley blk umah. but now, ne ley blk every week . jauh weyhhh!!!

No comments: