Friday, February 29, 2008

Propose

What is the definition for propose?? Propose is approaching someone to be her/his boyfriend/girlfriend or want someone to be her/his partner for the whole life. Tgok2..tanye, pastu jwb snirik! Heh~

Today, there is someone who had proposed to me. Isk3. patut nye org proposed or approach, akan gumbira. But then, aku?? Ahhh~ rilly tired to think how to reject his proposal w/out he felt like being dumped by me. Till now, da bape org proposes aku [eh, cm HOT laks!! :P]. Tp, aku tolak. Bukannye aku xske dorg. Yes, I do like them. Tp, there were something missing in them that I could hardly found. I don’t know what it is. Oh, God!! Plz guide me to the right path. Isk3… this is rilly hard for me. I can’t take it anymore. Aku ske org len, tp asal org tu x propose aku? Asal org len lak yg propose… But then, who am I to talk lyk dat?? I’m juz a normal human being not a creator nor superhuman. Haish!! Stop it. Stop to comments anything and try to think how to solve your problem. How to reject this guy w/out make him hurt? How ekkk… ok, dear. Just use the same method as b4. Tell him dat u r not prepared enough for this committed relationship. Dats all. Ok. Already decided. I’ll tell him.. hopes, after dis.. we are still fren.

sum1 had asked me, why i rejected him. die da keje.. die da stable.. die itu.. die ini.. tp, aku xpandang itu sume kot. sbb aku rase hati aku tade pade die. kalo x, w/out hesitation da lame aku accept die tau. huhu~ sampai bile la aku nk reject org neh. Xbek tau. Tp..drpd aku tipu org tu. Drpd aku trime die tp, aku xikhlas.. baek aku reject. Btol x??? ahh, btol la tu.]

2 comments:

Mohd Najmie said...

wow una ade blog?
tak pnah gitau pon

comment la skit kat blog aku yek nnt =)

ko mmg hot
begitu ramai org yg propose kat kau
dan lebih hot apebile ko merejeknye!
hehe
tol
btw there is no way you can reject him without making him hurt

daripada kau tunggu org yg kau suke tu approach kau, why dont u approach him 1st?
even our prophet sallallahu alaihi wasallam was proposed by a women

Uena said...

haha..aku low profile. malu seyh...nk bgtau. hik3~
ni pon mira gi paste. cis kek tul!! hik3:P

hot??neva!!! ahaha~
aku..xnk approach dulu, sbb aku takut kene reject!! hahaha :P
lagipon skan ni aku tade suke sesape.. hak hak hak :D
btw, biar lahh... kalo de jodoh xkemana kan~ :)