Wednesday, March 5, 2008

cheese-smile-happi

say cheeseeee!!! when a camera man wanna shoot a picture they are alwiz ask us to say that word... "cheese". i wonder how our lips can make a smile/ like smiling when we say that word. try saying cheeesssseeee!! hihi :D
when u put a little smile on ur face, wut do u feel? a lil bit relief aite... even though u r facing a problem or feeling sad.

one day i put at my ym status msg : "everyday is a cheese day!! :)". then, one of my frens asked me. "do u eat cheese everyday???" hahaha~ for sure the 1st thing i did was: LAUGH!! sory, dear fren...hihi:P btw, laughter is the best medicine rite.. :P
nway, wut is the real meaning beside those words? let me put in simple explanation. it is easy to understand.

"say cheese !! --> u'll smile --> wut smiling represent for?? --> happi!!"

thus wut i mean in my status msg in ym is: everyday is a happi day!! :)
coz' one of my frens told me. dun put a status msg dat shows u r in a big trouble or depress. this is because, it can make others afraid to pm or be near w/ u.


No comments: