Tuesday, March 18, 2008

fried chicken and vege rice

2 pieces of fried chicken with black pepper sauce + vege rice!! Currently I’m addicted to this meal. You know what, they only cost you RM3!!! What a budget meals for me I guess. I think, almost everyday I’d bought this food for my bruncher [breakfast, lunch, dinner] at v5 cafe` [@ western corner]. haha.. too lazy to find other fuds + walk out of my rum are d factors dat make me addicted to this meal.

thanx to faei coz'had introduced to me this meal. hahaha..if not, till now i dun noe @ v5 cafe there is a 'fried chicken and vege rice'. patut r, faei alwiz bought this meal and i wonder..is it the taste rilly nice?? but its black pepper sauce was rilly superb!! [ke sbb aku mmg ske balck pepper sauce ek??:P]

compared to 'Nasi ayam periuk besar' yg dulu nye also make me addicted, the taste of this vege rice is thousand times better. da,la now nasi ayam tu xsedap!! after ate, alwiz felt like nk muntah..

eh, enuf to say~~ t'kutuk nasi ayam periuk besar lak! :P
gtg..nk carik sv yg alwiz bz neh! cane la nk wat appointment for FYP I SEMINAR nih..
later,ya~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.