Sunday, March 1, 2009

sorry.. i love u

"I love you"

wut comes in ur mind when a woman told her female fren dat she loves her? a lesbian perhaps.. kan? I did said those words to one of my female frens . no no.. i'm not a les. plz dun get me wrong. I juz expressed my gratitude and feeling towards her. cz she really taking care of me and alwiz stay besides me when i needed her. So, i love her as my bestest fren. not as my 'special gf'. that is two different things.

and her response? "kte syg una jugak, syg as a fren" -_-" do u guys see d words dat i'd bold? aduhai~ maybe she afraid or worried of me after wut had happened in my life previously. huuuuu~ no, lah dear.. i'm still suke LELAKI, ok! -_-" and i have no feeling to women at all. kalo ade pon, sket2 je.. hahaha :P kidding!

6 comments:

ZirCon gurL said...

klu zeti, zeti rs its a norm for a girl to say those words to their bestest fren
beza klu laki yg sebut..
dun weri uena..i noe u r straight!
haha~

Uena said...

zeti: of coz dear!!! hahahahhaha :P
tp, pernah tau t'pk nk jd bengkok once upon a tyme dulu.. hahaha.. mengong aje!

Unknown said...

una..i love u very much..~

miss u so much~~

Uena said...

yani: love u tooooo!!!! weyh, xnk dtg penang ke? jum la dtg penang yani. dgr2 cite azri nk dtg penang. dtg ah ngan die. ley wat gathering #emaresem kt penang. heee~ lgpun aida pon de sini..hehe ^^

fyEk said...

luv u three~ ;)

i think there's nothing wrong saying u luv sum1, even to a guy friend :P .. (tapi dua2 kena taw dan phm as fren je la..hehe..)

rase cam i'm getting bolder je these days..huu~

Uena said...

faei: uhhh~ guy fren?? neva!!! hahaha those words for me is really precious to giv to other guys except d beloved one.

yes, u r dear~~~ really bold!!!!! huuu :P