Friday, January 9, 2009

Rentetan

things dat i'd dicovered for d past few days:

- 1st and d foremost; i'm officially graduated!! hoyeahhh~hoyeahhh~~ (mode:happi^^)
- even tho already graduated, but then stil hold d status of 'penganggur terhormat' .duh~~ (mode:stressful + down...ngaaa~~~)
- b4 dis, i thought i'd lost my best fren; Jakas (maybe b'coz he already has a gf and he might be forget 'bout me??). luckily, he just called me and said sorry for d long silent. (mode: happi^^) yay! eyt, jakas.. i still remember when we went out makan-makan naik JFX!! wah, lame xnaik JFX. miss her!! (err.. her kan??? coz' u said she 's ur 2nd gf~~ :P)
- not all d time dat everything we planned will turned to wuteva we want. so, juz appreciate d chances to meet him on dis monday!! (mode: happi!! finally, after more than a month..fuh~)
- Jakas asked me 'bout my dream car; when i wanna buy VW newbeetles. *uhuk* i still love my PHG. so, VW newbeetles tu kte jdkan as hantaran je la kan~~~ hahahha :P (mode: love u PHG*wink*)
- i wanna said 'sorry' to sum1 and already wrote a letter to mail to dat sum1. not only dat, b4 dis already post an entry; 'sorry'... but, i deleted it. y?? dunnoe. (mode: it's complicated). to mr-you-noe-who-you-are i'm rilly sorry. (xtau lah if mr-you-noe-who-you-are don't know dat he is d person i refer to -_-") (mode: rilly mean it)
- i own dis blog. but.. lately, i dunnoe what topic i wanna write at ere. finally, d posts will end up by putting some picture, quotes, links and points like dis entry... hahaha~busan kan? gomenne~gomenne~ ^^(mode: no idea)
- we (refer to: me myself, my cousin w/ her new born baby; farisha, my mom, and my aunts) went to have a dinner at kopitiam. and suddenly my cousin pass her child to me while she took all d milk stuffs. all d way to the restaurant, i heard a male voices told me dat my child was so cute. (erk! my child?? de gaya2 ibu ke ehhh?? hahaha :P) den, t'sengih-sengih aku kt dat guy while saying 'thanks' to him cz' admired 'my child'. kui3:P (mode: bahagia sebentar.ngeh3)

-The End-

2 comments:

klise said...

official lepas ceremony la akak..... lom dapat sijil kire lom official... sekian

Uena said...

haahaha~~yelah2 cik kelise oiiii...:P wek2~