Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alhamdulillah :)

I dunnoe how, who, or what encouraged me...
but, I guess it is Dia who give a strengh to me.
Alhamdulillah, syukur.
no matter what,
I'll moving forward..
and
look at the bright sides.
Thanx to my mom, who alwiz b there beside me..
Thanx to all my dear frens yg alwiz gave me supports..
Thanx for calling me, sms-ing me, pm-ing me...
Thanx!!
luvya all :)

dan untuk awk..
jz remember,
being with u.. is d most wonderful things I eva had in my life.
and u neva hurt me. I'm alwiz happi with u till the end of our stories..
and dun blame urself for wuteva things dat happened
Insyaallah, things will be fine for us
and I'll keep my promises till the end...
take care of urself, kay
and
yeah, we're still fren :)

7 comments:

Sya Sakura said...

dunno what to say and whether i can say anything.. but ermm, just hang in there k..

When life hits a bumpy road, remember that the best is yet to come =).. so chin up ya!

Uena said...

sya: thanx sya :)

~lalala~ said...

WTH..!!

Uena said...

err.. intan.
nape?

fyEk said...

una..chaiyok2!!..masih jauh lagi perjalanan hidup ini..

kokokranc said...

haha bosan2 roger aa. perbarang sedeh2 neh. pekena pasembur padang kota jom

Uena said...

faei: will try my best dear, till u can't imagine how much stronger i'm.
i guess u can't even recognize me when we meet up someday.. :P

ropi: :) alrite. but as i told u, evrything will be on march kay! cz rite now dun ave any cash!! ahaha =]