Thursday, September 11, 2008

1 kg?

uhuk2.. cont' from my previous post. xtually, rite now i'm too tired..!! siyessssly~~ b4 dis, i'd told dat i went to security to get a new car sticker for PHG, rite. after dat, i weighted myself. huh~~ 46 kg?? alamak, da gemuk suda!! then, went back to block 5 and got stucked at icon lab while waiting for nas. and now, i juz went back from security after paying rm 2 to finance. and u noe wut.. d sticker can't b taken lgi! haish.. pak cik guard neh. td ckp lain.. -_-" he said i can only take dat sticker 2moro at 10 am. *ehem* penat btol...~ rite after kuar from security nye office, i'd weighted myself once again. guess wut?? 45 kg...erk! 1 kg of my weight decreasingly for about a few hours!!! hahaha :D rase geram kt pak cik guard tu terus lenyap cenggitu je. ^^

why 1 kg? maybe b'coz i'm too struggle for my fyp today and don't 've time thinking other things make me forget how tired i'm. duh~
-from block 5 to block 4. i'd found nas at IR200 gas analyzer. he taught me everything bout how to handle dat equipment and unfortunately, d CO2 tank was empty. so, nas xpat nk shows how d concentration of CO2 is taken. but, i guess i understand how to handle it. ^^
-then, we (me n nas) decided to find abg jailani n abg firdaus. juz to replace the empty CO2 tank w/ d new one. i found abg jailani at block 4 level 2. but he told me dat d CO2 tank shud b replaced by abg firdaus. coz' he's handling dat equipment. ouh, soccay then. i asked him about d electric heater and strirer. thanx god!!! ade ^^ alhamdulillah...~ he said, after a week i shud renew d form. hyet2~~ lega suda. no need to borrow from yani or lula. hehu=]
-next, i went to block 5 to find kak azimah. coz' i wanna used sieve trays to measure d size of d mineral i've got. but then, there is a problem w/ d equipment. not d equipment itself xtually. juz there is one tray missing. she told me dat maybe one of d studs takes d tray and forget to return back. haish..nyusahkan org btol la sesape yg amik tak pulangkan blk tu. -_-" abis d whole block 5 both of us try carik dat tray. tp..syg nye, xjupe2. dari almari lab... smpailah ke laci2 each room kitorg selongkar. but then.. xjupe! finally i told her dat i'll try asking some of my frens. takut2 dorg yg gune.. and she said fine then. tp, she looks quite upset jugak,aa~ sian die..
-juz to try my luck. i'd try to look for abg firdaus once again and here my luck!!! i found him.. i asked him bout d CO2 tank and my conical flasks (of coz!!hik3). i got my conical flask. 4 of them. but about d CO2 tank... he said maybe he'll try to replace dat tank tomorow. MAYBE!!! alaaa~~ tp, soccay then. i noe.. he got a lot of works need to cover up, since abg fendy da resigned. hopefully, tomorow he already replace dat empty tank.. ameen~ ^^

sedar x sedar... already 4.30 pm. and here i'm. too tired..*sigh* but a lil bit release. coz' there is a future in my fyp! harap2nye gitu laa ye. ameen~ ^^

1 comment:

klise said...

damn..... 46 kg da kire berat? hahah tebalikkan jadik 64kg pon.... aku sanggup bayar 3 angka tuk dapat berat tuh....