Thursday, September 11, 2008

1.00 pm - 2.30 pm

i'd arrived @ block 5 and went to level 1 to find abg Firdaus. ala... the lites in his room were off and for sure, he's not around. and suddenly my eyes caught the image of conical flasks on d troli.. wah2, da ade!! yay~~ so, i juz need to wait for him to pick up my things (conical flasks) and then went to block 4 to wait for nas. but then, baru kul 1.30 pm. b4 dis i'd texted nas n asked him when we shud met. and he didn't replied. tdo maybe... i tried calling him and suddenly he texted me back and told me to meet @ 2.30 pm. look at my hp's.. uh, 1.40 pm??? wut shud i do...

ahha.. abruptly my mind working and told me to go to atm machine drawing some amount of money (wah, asik kuar duit je ni!!). next, i went to kopetro to bought some A4 paper. da xlarat da nk mintak kt ema. haha (thanx, ema~^^) after dat, dgn niat yg suci murni nye... i tot i wanna make d new car sticker (d yellow one) for PHG. but then, pakcik guard tu told me yg rm2 shud be paid @ finance. ceh.. td ckp ley bayar situ sume skali. saba2~~ bulan pose ni... ^^ "ouh, yeke pakcik? td pakcik ckp lain?" "ade ke pak cik ckp len?? kalo nk bayar sini, kene amik esok.. kalo bayar kt finance, ley amik terus" "ooo... xpe,la pakcik. sy gi bayar kt finance la kalo cmtu. terima kasih yer" fuhh~ baek habis aku acting in front of him. dlm hati. Tuhan je yg tau.. geram! :P

enuff for being geram kat pak cik guard tu. hoho~ then, i decided to went back to block 5 and killed my time @ ere (icon lab) wahaha:P ley surf tenet and cetink2. hik3:P uh, almost 2.30 pm. nas da dtg neh.. got to go..
later peeps~ ^^

No comments: