Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Face~

after long time malas2 updating my blogs.. last nite suddenly i felt to change it skin to a new one. and now... taraaa!!! no more dark background, no more quite gothic look pic... and the color of font also changed~~ from pink to the navy blue. other than that, i also changed the template. coz' the older template make the space of text quite small b'coz of a lil margin. so i changed the template from minima dark to Harbor. so, the space for the text xdelah too narrow... :)

i also changed my clock's skin..hehe. from purple round circle to orange fruits!!! I think it give this blog a new refreshing look..(perasan la pulakkk...:P) and wut happen to my 'quite gothic look pic'?
<---niee haaa gambo tu. gothic ke?? hmm.. xde la sgt kan?? juz quite an egoistic women i guess~~ rite now i replacing this pic with this one --->
it is cute rite?? i like the phrase "Look what I found for you. It was all alone and lonely.." when i looked at this pic, i feel my whole body fill with bubbling touched.

and juz now, i got a positive comment from kak sue:
Name: Suhaila Bt. Abd. Halim
Nickname: Kak Sue
Age: 23
Hometown: Sg. Petani, Kedah
Location: V5J Level 5, UTP
Hobby: sleeping maybe?? hehehe:P x,laaaa... blogging i guest.
Testimonial: wahh, kak sue suke la uena nye skin blogs yg baru ni...nice~
Me: hehe..thanx kak sue!! ^^

the title of this blogs also changed to "I think I...". before this, the title of this blog is "Secret of my life" this is because, b4 dis... all of the things in here are secrets to reveal to others. but then, rite now i'd opened this blog to all of my frens to giv sum advises or comments. and feel free to critcs also about anything regarding to my post or my tought...

oppss, forget to tell the main reason why this blog has a new face. kalo bukan sebab ini i thought there wouldn't be any changes...hehehe. thanx!!! So, dear frens... keep viewing my blogs and do leave any comments or advises for me.. i noe this blog contains lotz of crappy things. but, enjoyyyssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayark uena...siap letak gambar kak sue lagi..ngan info..terasa femes sekejap diri ini...hoho..

well done on ur new layout,dear. btw, bila nak gi jogging same lagi?=P

Uena said...

hamboi...cepat je die alert ekkk. jog??bley aje..kak su ajak la una bile. for sure i'm free..anything 4 u, dear~~ hahaha