Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hanya kau yg mampu

one sided love... *sigh*
I just keep all those feeling silently. after all, I have nobody to tell 'bout dis feeling. to him?? I dun think so, b'coz at d 1st place lyk I said b4 this is one sided love (+ malu beb...). hardly I tried to remember how this feeling started to develop itself. I'm just clueless... haih~

and suddenly I realized that I miss him alot, and alwiz waiting for him to on9. I dun really know what actually happened in my life currently. lately, I alwiz wake up early in d morning (5 a.m). reason?? juz waiting for his gtalk status to become green and hoping he'll pm-ing me. -_-" (gila aku ini..) *sigh* I kept viewing his profile... I kept thinking bout him: without fail! huhu and b'coz of him, I alwiz rejected other guys who's asked me to went out w/ them. my lyf is completely change..a lotttttttttttt!

*sigh* again? I dun like dis feeling. I hope one day it can vanished itself and i can move out and I can escape from dis feeling. perhaps... coz i noe, he'll never be mine. or there is a hope?? ntah,laa...

Ya, Allah ya Tuhanku. Engkau yg Maha Berkuasa lagi Maha Mengetahui. berikanlah sedikit petunjuk kepada diriku. Bebaskanlah aku daripada segala belenggu rasa ini. sesungguh nya, tidak tertahan lagi aku menanggung sakit ini. Andai dia bukan untukku, Engkau jauhkanlah dia daripada hidupku. Tetapi, jika sebaliknya.. Alhamdulillah. Hanya kepada-Mu aku mampu berserah. Ameen~

4 comments:

fyEk said...

sape2?
die ke?

Anonymous said...

sape one sided? dia tu sape?

~lalala~ said...

wahei! una's in luv? ngehehe...

it sux kn, having those feelings.. i hate those feelings.. i rili2 hate them. it simply sux. ive made up my mind that im not going to fall in luv lg until i get my life rite (get a job, get a goooood job, make lotsa moooolah $$).

love sux. period. haha

Uena said...

fyek: woo~ addelaaaa! :P

amir: one sided? me!! hahaha :D

intan: yeah..i'm. but... i do noe wut say, coz it's juz one sided kan~ so, not considered as in luv la kot. hihi:P

hmm,kdg2 pon t'pk cm intan gak. penat la pk pasal mende2 cmni. better i get over it! fuh, legaa~