Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ketidaktiduran

It already 1.31 am in the morning and I still can’t sleep. I don’t know what to do in the early of this morning. For sure all of my friends already on their bed and have a sweet dream or horror maybe~ hahaha :P I try pm-ing some of my friends who are not idle in my ym’s list. But there are only several replied from them. Of coz la all of them rilly bz entertaining their beloved bf/gf,… sape la aku ni~ (aceyh, sdey la pulak…:P)

Btw, right now I’m trying to do sumthing to make me feel sleepy. However, there are nothing can pull off my eye lid. Juz now, I had ym-ing fyek and told her that I can’t sleep. What she suggested to me is to light off and try to close my eye. After that, slowly you will feel sleepy. Alor fyek, I guess that can’t be applied to me, laa.. I already tried it out and the result: it was failed. Hmm..reading a history book maybe? Eh, I didn’t bring any history book la. Celah mane mau carik! Aiyark..padan muke aku~ If I didn’t overslept this evening, for sure at this moment I don’t need to stay this late and hardly find the way to sleep back. Hmm, I think about 4 hours jugaklaa.. adess!

So, what I want to do now? Kaco org?? yeah, I’m doing it right now. Kaco silvermask..hahaha :P sian die. Baru blk tgok wyg da kene kaco ngan aku.hehehe ~gomenne..gomenne… ^^ my life would be wonderful if I had a bf and I wouldn’t feel this damnly bored. Geez~~ what a desperate statement! Hahaha :D dah2. stop it. I don’t want entering that area. that sensitive area..at least for me :P

Haaa~~ what I’m talking about. Da ngarut neh! Kay,la till then…gotta go and find sumthing that can make my eye and brain shutdown! Daaa~

2 comments:

fyEk said...

tips ari ni..hehe

stand by susu byk2..hehe..minum susu bley buat ngantuk~

atopon, try letak wangian kat bantal e.g lavender ke..

sbnarnye xpenah try pon, tp salu bace dlm magazine ;p

Uena said...

hamboi2~~cm adviser kte la pulak!! xpe2..rini xnk tdo ptg.jup gi mau gi lepak2 kt medan gopeng~yok jum!!! jgn lupe bwk cam~~~~~~~~